berbagi hal-hal yang menarik seputar komputer dan lainnya

Get Paid to Click
Powered by Blogger.

online scanner

one day I went to my friend's house to play the Internet. I am tempted by games that exist in a web address. after I download it, I go home and install it on my computer. no I know, apparently the game is a computer virus. I really want to scan it first, but my friend's computer and my computer does not have AV.

from my experience, I do not want it happening to you. so, if you have some suspicious file or a new file, you can scan it from here





Anti-virus check by VIRGO and VX heaven
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori old site / T.N.T (Tips n' Tricks) dengan judul online scanner. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://virgo-spot.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-day-i-went-to-my-friends-house-to.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: ~VIRGO~ - Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Belum ada komentar untuk "online scanner"

Post a Comment